First we would like to thank everyone for feedback provided since we launched the Beta. The dev team has been working in the past week to address some issues. We have outlined them below. Please remember that Wooz 10 is still a Beta version. It's not 100% complete and we'll continue to improve and build on it over time for the future! Please continue to send us your feedback to help us make it even better :)
We had a lot of feedback regarding performance and the computer becomes very hot and the fan running loud (mainly from Woozens using a Mac). This new update should improve this for everyone and make it run better. If your computer is still having some problems, we added a new Clothing Render setting. By default it's set to Normal. If your computer has issues running Woozworld or seems to overheat a lot while playing it, try lowering it down to Low (NOTE: this will affect the quality of clothing). If the beta has been running smoothly for you, you can try High or Maximum clothing renders.
Other adjustments this version introduces:
- When changing your Unitz Background colors, you will not need to repurchase the background (like in the current Flash version)
- Added new Menu items so that you can open directly Private Chat and Chat History. Of course you can drag and place them directly in your Custom HUD.
- If an item is sold out in ShopZ, you can still try it on (but won't be able to purchase)
- You can now try garments from the Marketplace. NOTE: If you try something on and click "Wear", the purchase of the item will be from ShopZ (if it's available). If you want to purchase from the Marketplace, you need to do it in the Marketplace and not the Closet.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't add items in to Mannequin Shop Pods
- Fixed an issue where you could use LinkZ even if they were blocked from accessing
- Adjusted hovering sensitivity when hovering on other Woozens in the Unitz
- When reactivating items in your Marketplace, the list doesn't scroll back up every time now
- When someone uses a Unitz link in their chat bubble, the whole bubble isn't clickable anymore (only the "Follow" part)
- Fixed an issue where Woozworld Staff could sometimes not appear during events
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck when entering the World with "error 202"
This is just one of many updates to come to the Woozworld 10 Beta. Thank you again for your constructive feedback.