Stardom-seeking Woozens, have we got the contest for you!
Woozworld is hosting its first-ever SINGING COMPETITION! Yeah, you read that right. We wanna hear YOU sing!
Before you start belting out any high notes, though, you need to know the rules. The rules of this competition are VERY important, so be sure to read them through carefully.
- Choose a song and Woozify the lyrics. You'll have to choose a real-life song and then change the lyrics to be about Woozworld. Make it romantic, funny, inspiring, whatever you want. Your lyrics are up to you; they just have to be about Woozworld. You can work in teams of up to 5 members.
- Record yourself singing. As stated above, you can work in teams of up to 5. That doesn't mean you all need to sing. Maybe you have one singer in your group, a couple songwriters and a couple videographers. It's up to you to decide how the tasks are divided up. At least one of you has to sing, though.
- Create a Woozworld video to go along with your Woozified song. Your video MUST NOT contain any real-life imagery. If it does, your team will be immediately disqualified.
- Upload your video to YouTube and submit the link to your video here. Your video should only be uploaded once.
- Your video cannot be shared or posted anywhere else until the finalists are listed.
- You can work in teams of up to 5 members, but, once again, your video should only be posted once. The best way of doing this is to appoint a "team captain." They will be in charge of uploading the video as well as submitting it to Woozworld.
- Your submission in Woozworld must contain all the usernames of your teammates. Make sure you spell it correctly. Triple check if you have to!
- Your video must be less than 3 minutes long.
- You must be 13 years or older to participate in this contest.
- Your video must be submitted by Sunday, August 23 at 11:59PM WT.
Once we have gone through the submissions, we'll choose our semifinalists. We will then open the voting up to your fellow Woozens! More on the voting process will be announced at a later date.
Our finalists will win an achievement and title, as well as a special furniture item. Our winner will be rewarded with an exclusive achievement and title, as well as a special furniture item.
If SOMEHOW we don't get enough participation in the competition to go through with the voting process (maybe you're more shy than we think?) we'll share our favourites the week of August 24. These participants will receive the same reward that our finalists would.
So, it's time to drink some tea with honey and warm up those vocal chords! We cannot wait to hear you :)