We're excited to announce that we are taking a trip to Woostead Valley, one of Woozworld's oldest towns. Originally it was established for those trying to cash in on the gold rush but now, it's a small town being run by the local sheriff and community.
Woozstead Valley has all the local amenities:
- Sheriff's office run by Sheriff Florence
- Yetis 'n Ladders Saloon owned by Bill and run by Imogen and Pearl
- Mary's General Store run by Mary herself
- Woozstead Bank run by Rudy
- The Sleepy Pillow Hotel managed by Dale
So saddle up your horses, hit the old town road and ride into the wild, wild woozt (we had to, don't @ us).
iCaramba, Plush & YadaYada