Love is in the air! And we're looking for some romaaaantic styles to match!
If you're thinking this sounds like the start of an outfit design contest... You are 100% RIGHT!
Think of your perfect Valentine's Day date... What are you wearing?
That's right, folks! We wanna see some great date looks, anything from casual to formal, heart-covered to skulls 'n' crossbones. Your outfit doesn't have to be traditionally romantic, but definitely keep the theme in mind.
As always, you can take inspiration from anywhere, but make sure your outfit design is 100% unique and your own!
Remember: it's not just about how great the drawing is; your idea/concept is just as important. When you submit your entry, please explain your outfit idea in great detail with the image. We want to know about the hair, top, dress, pants, shorts, skirt, shoes, heels, etc. If your design can impress with words, the Woozworld Artists can run with it!
- Design and draw a Valentine's outfit
- Use the required template(s) found here
- Draw your design by hand or use a computer program
- Sign your design with your Woozen name
- Respect the Woozworld Code of Conduct with your design
- Submit someone else's work. The design must be your own, signed creation. If we find out you did not create the work you submitted, you risk getting a sanction.
- Submit any inappropriate or offensive designs
You can only submit 1 entry per contest. This means you can enter one design for each contest (girl, boy, gender neutral.)
You can submit your designs in the Contest category of the Navigator.
If you're 13+, you can also submit your designs on Instagram. Be sure to tag us in your post (@woozworld), include your Woozworld username in your drawing or caption and use the hashtag #WzwVal2020. It's only necessary to enter on one platform.
Your design must be submitted by Monday, January 20 at 9AM WT.
Get creative! We can't wait to see what you come up with :)