Happy Prom Day!!
Over the last few weeks, we've explored some prom styles throughout the decades...We've visited the 70s all the way to the 2000s! While we love a flashy prom outfit, no prom is complete without some bumpin' tunes to help you bust a move!
You may remember that we asked you to send in your FAVE song of the 70s, 80s, 90s, AND 2000s...and the results are finally in! Check out YOUR top jams for this year's DecadeZ Prom!
Your top 5 songs: Groovy 70s
- ABBA: Dancing Queen
- Bee Gees: Stayin' Alive
- Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fleetwood Mac: Dreams
- Earth, Wind & Fire: September
Your top 5 songs: Bodacious 80s
- Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- Cyndi Lauper: Girls Just Want To Have Fun
- Earth, Wind & Fire: Let's Groove
- Eurythmics: Sweet Dreams
- Rick Astley: Never Gonna Give You Up
Your top 5 songs: Sweet 90s
- Nirvana: Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Backstreet Boys: I Want It That Way
- Spice Girls: Wannabe
- Christina Aguilera: Genie In A Bottle
- Britney Spears: Baby One More Time
Your top 5 songs: Stuntin' 2000s
- Britney Spears: Toxic
- Lady Gaga: Poker Face
- Outkast: Hey Ya!
- Avril Lavigne: Complicated
- Nelly: Hot In Herre
Thanks for all of your tubular tunes! Time to turn up the volume and get this prom party started!
Which song are you playing on repeat today?