There's a brand new game coming to a Unitz near you! It's called Weak LinkZ and it could be your chance to win big.
Weak LinkZ is a trivia game with a twist. Six Woozens will compete, and work together, to win some Wooz. How can they be competing AND working together, you ask? Read the rules below to find out!
- Six Woozens will play at once. Each Woozen will take a place at one of the black tiles.
- The first round will begin. The first round is 2m30s (two minutes, thirty seconds) long. The host will ask each individual contestant trivia questions. DO NOT answer the question if it is not directed at you. If you do not know the answer, say PASS. Each CORRECT answer will add 10 Wooz to the final jackpot, but every WRONG answer will remove 10 Wooz from the final jackpot. You only have one chance to answer. If an answer is called by a player when it's not their turn, 15 Wooz will be removed from the jackpot.
- After the first round, the host will PC each player asking who they wish to eliminate from the game. The host will then eliminate with player with the most votes. In the case of a tie, there will be a tie-breaking question asked.
- This will continue for three more rounds, until there are only two players left. Each new round will be slightly shorter than the one before and the Wooz per correct answer will increment (and so will the amount of Wooz removed with each wrong answer).
- The fifth round will consist of two players. The host will ask them three questions each and the one who answers the most correctly will win the entire jackpot. There is no second place in Weak LinkZ!
It might sound a bit complicated, but you'll get the hang of it quickly. See you at Weak LinkZ!