You may remember last week we asked you to let us know what book you were reading OR what your faaave book of all time is, if you aren't reading a book at the moment. You guys sure have a wide range of genres that you love...AND many of them were also series, so you've got a lot of reading to do! We took your TOP picks and created a nice summer reading list for you!
Check out the list below.
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Nancy Drew by Edward Stratemeyer
- Dork Diaries by Rachel Renée Russell
- The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
AND...there was ONE book series that absolutely DOMINATED the competition!
The TOP CHOICE goes to...
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Have you already read your way through all of these series? If so, WHOA...Let us know which one was your fave in the comments!
Happy reading, Woozens!