Back To School Design Contest
Time to get creative!
School is just around the corner! Time to make sure your first day outfit is on-point.
We are not talking backpacks and books... We're talking your ideal first-day-back outfit! It should be something comfortable, casual and, above all, uniquely stylish!
Now, this is where YOU come in...
We want YOU to design that idea first-day-back look yourselves! Show us through your design what exactly your dream back-to-school outfit is. And, as always, you can take inspiration from anywhere, but make sure your outfit design is 100% unique and your own!
Remember: It's not just about how great the drawing is, but its idea/concept. When you submit your entry, please explain your outfit idea in great detail with the image. We want to know about the hair, top, dress, pants, shorts, skirt, shoes, heels, etc. If your design can impress with words, the Woozworld Artists can run with it!
- Design and draw a unique back-to-school outfit
- Use the required template(s) found here
- Draw your design by hand or use a computer program
- Sign your design with your Woozen name
- Respect the Woozworld Code of Conduct with your design
- Submit someone else's work. The design must be your own, signed creation. If we find out you did not create the work you submitted, you risk getting a sanction.
- Submit any inappropriate or offensive designs
You can only submit 1 entry per gender.
You can submit your designs at Woozworld Plaza in the YELLOW (girl outfits) and/or GREEN (boy outfits) Podz.
Your design must be submitted by Friday, August 17 at 5PM WT.