“Spring into Style” Design Contest

Winter was a blast and all, but we have warmer days to look forward to! With spring just around the corner, it’s time we start thinking about cute spring styles. Naturally, we thought of you, our ...

Woozworld’s Fashion Template

Woozworld is full of fashion-loving Woozens, and we’re always happy to see the amazing outfits you create! To create a design just like the Woozworld fashion team, simply print out or download the templates ...

DIY Nails: Nail Art with a Bite!

Countdown to 2015 with this year’s cutest nails, brought to you by Disney’s G. Hannelius and our friends at Sweety High! Whether you’ve had your New Year’s Eve outfit picked out for weeks or ...

DIY Nails: Superstar Style at Your Fingertips!

G. Nails is an amazing Do-It-Yourself nail-art show starring G. Hannelius, created by our friends at Sweety High. In this episode, G. demonstrates a new design inspired by her Disney show, Dog with a Blog. These ...

New Collection : By Woozens for Woozens (+Max)!

Hey Woozens, We’ve been through a lot of cool collections this month while discovering new Hobbiz but now it’s time for you Woozens to shine! We’ve received so many amazing designs for Max from you guys that ...

AMA’S Red Carpet Fashionz

Hi Woozens, Were you all as excited as I was for the American music Awards last weekend? Nothing beats Starz strutting in designer outfits on the Red carpet! (They might even inspire me for future collections ;D ) ...

Hobbiz-R-Us: Fashion Line and Contest

Hey Woozens, I hope you know already but one (we can definitely have more than one) of my Hobbiz is fashion! 😉 To make those styling outfits, you can’t just have great ideas… you also need the right tools to...

New Collection : M.B.P.

Hey Woozens! It is almost time for Woozworld’s Scary Ball!!  Be glamourous, be mysterious.  Come discover the M.B.P. (Mask up! Ball out! Party down!) pack in the Store and be ready for the spookiest event of ...

DIY Halloween costume idea!

Hey Woozens! If you need a last minute Halloween costume, look no further!! I figured out a way to get the chic Halloween look for less money!! This way you can save major money and have fun at the same...

New Collection:  Witches VS. Trackers

Hey Woozens! Everyone’s had been getting this eerie feeling that something is about to happen…BOO!! The New Collection is what’s happening! Get ready to cause Havoc in a Charming Witch/Warlock ...