What event would you include in the Olympics?

Hi guys!   Did you know that, after the World Cup, the next big event will be the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro in 2016? The whole world will be coming to Rio to compete in over 20 sports in...

You can be a Superstar too!

Hey Woozens, Have you ever dreamed of becoming a Superstar? In your dreams, do you have that number 1 song that rocks to the top of all of the charts? Then, of course, the dream is over when you realize...

Are wearable gadgets the next tech revolution?

Hey guys! In 2007, the first iPhone was launched and, since then seen a technological revolution. Touch screen phones are already seen in the hands of almost everyone and we can almost do everything with them. I ...

My B-Day Party: THANK YOU!

Wow Woozens, what a party!!! I’m posting this message tonight just to thank everyone for all the huge support and affection you guys devoted to me while I was feeling kinda blue… You guys have shown me so many cool...

Unitz and furnishings for your horror movie!

Hi Woozens!! Who here thinks the New Halloween unitz and furniture are as horrifying as Mouhahahahahaha?? Traces of blood, fallen tombstones and creepy trees all so frighteningly adorable and available in ...

Gaming for Charity!

Hey Woozens! I’ve discovered a site that sells mini games for charity. You can decide how much to donate and to who! Gaming while helping others is such a great concept! Check it out by clicking here or look at the...

Vrooom!!!

Wow! So that has to be one of the most fun looking things I’ve ever seen! XD I would love to try one, that would definitely be a change of pace from video games ! Come tell me what you...

Plants, Zombies & Lolz!

Hey Woozens! Like pretty much everyone I know, I just can’t stop playing Plants vs. Zombies! The game is available on most platforms and on mobile.  It’s super simple and fun: the player protects his or ...

Robots and Monsters and Aliens, Oh My!

Hey Woozens! I just saw the movie Pacific Rim in IMAX 3D yesterday… and it was AWESOME!  Huge robots fighting monsters from the sea that were released by aliens?? It’s like the movie was made for me LOL ...

DuckTales is back!

Hey Woozens! I’ve always been a big fan of DuckTales, so I’m really happy to see that in September they’ll be re-releasing their awesome game, completely remastered! While we wait for the game, ...