The best moments of the AMA!

Yo, Woozens! If you enjoy music as much as I do, I bet you’ve watched the American Music Awards last weekend. There were some pretty amazing numbers from the biggest stars! Katy Perry was the big opening act, ...

Hobbiz-R-Us: Skateboarding and Unitz Contest

Yoo Woozens, You know basketball is my ultimate sport but skateboarding is a Hobbiz I really dig! It’s something that you really have to work at and you definitely see progress but anyone can skate if they ...

The Robot is BACK!

Yooo! Do you remember the crazy video of two dancers I posted a few weeks ago? Well,one of them is BACK: Marquese Scott (also known as NonStop) once again demonstrated his talent on a remix of a classic Michael Jackson...

The Wingsuit: thrills guaranteed !

Yoooo! Like MaxWooz, I always wanted to fly like a superhero. Today’s technology almost allows us to do so, thanks to Wingsuits! These are special jumpsuits that add surface area to the human body to enable an ...

Dancing the Robot

Yoooo Woozens! As much as Max loves “real” robots, I can’t stop watching people that can dance the Robot! Take a look at this incredible video of two dancers throwing out some sick movez! ...

Musicabulary: Turntablism

Yoooooo Woozens! Y’all know how much I dig tight lyrics, but sometimes music without words is just as sick!  Turntablism is a style of music that relies only on the beat and the skillz of a DJ. For more info...

Last Night’s NBA Finals

Yoooo!! Woozens, the NBA Finals are off the hook this year! The San Antonio Spurs and the Miami Heat are facing off for the championship title, and and the games have been sooooo tight! Last night, the Miami ...

Early Summer Song Faves

Here are some tunes I'm loving right now! What summer jamz are rocking your world? Continue reading

Basketball Weekend

My BBQ, bros, and basketball. That's what's up. Continue reading