April 14, 2017
We can’t believe how fast winter flew by… Just kidding! It was a long one. We’re clearly pretty excited that spring has finally arrived and what better way to celebrate than to have an outfit design contest?! That’s right! Now is your chance to design a spring- (or summer!) themed outfit for us!
Remember: It’s not just about how great the drawing is, but its idea/concept. When you submit your entry, please explain your outfit idea in great detail with the image. We want to know about the hair, top, dress, pants, shorts, skirt, shoes, heels, etc. If your design can impress with words, the Woozworld Artists can run with it!
– Design and draw a look that fits the spring/summer theme
– Use the required template(s) found here
– Draw your design by hand or use a computer program
– Sign your design with your Woozen name
– Respect the Woozworld Code of Conduct with your design
– Submit someone else’s work. The design must be your own, signed creation. If we find out you did not create the work you submitted, you risk getting a sanction.
– Submit any inappropriate or offensive designs
You can only submit 1 entry per gender.
If you are 13 or older, you can use the hashtag #WoozSpring2017 to submit via Instagram.
Enter your design in the Woozworld Plaza using the yellow Submission Podz for girls and the green Submission Podz for boys.
The submission period will end Sunday, April 30.