Woozworld App

Woozworld App

I have downloaded and installed the Woozworld App and some of my clothing isn’t showing properly. Why is that?

We are constantly updating the clothing and furniture on the Woozworld App. You will see your clothing and furniture soon! They are still available on the web version.

Some features aren’t present on the Woozworld App versus the web version of Woozworld. Why is that?

As time goes forward, we hope to have all of the features added to the Woozworld App that are currently available on the web version of Woozworld.

I purchased some Wooz through the Woozworld App and it hasn’t been added to my Wooz in-game. What should I do?

To see the Wooz you purchased added to your account, you need to simply log out of the Woozworld App and then log back in. We hope to have this issue fixed in a timely fashion. We apologize for the confusion.

How do I contact Woozworld Customer Support?

You may contact Woozworld Support through the Woozworld online support form at: http://www.woozworld.com/community/help/

How do I find out what iOS version my device is using?

• Go to “Settings” > “General” > “About” > “Version”.
  • Make sure that your device indicates version 7.0 and up beside the “Version” field.

The Woozworld App won’t load on my Apple device.

If the Woozworld App is not loading properly on your Apple device, here are 2 tips you can try:

• Make sure that your device is connected to the internet. At this time, there is no error message displayed in game when you lose your internet connection. This will be resolved in a upcoming update.
  • Try re-launching the application. Make sure that you “double-tap” the Apple button on your device and that you slide the Woozworld App upward to completely close it. Launch Woozworld again and it should load properly. Also take note that on the first loading of the application, the loading might take a bit longer to complete.

If you keep on experiencing issues loading the Woozworld application, feel free to contact us at http://www.woozworld.com/community/help/.

How do I update my Apple device?

In order to run the Woozworld App, you will need a minimum of iOS version 7 and up. In order to update your device, you will simply need to go in your device “Settings” in the “General” Tab and click on “Software updates”, if you do not have the latest version for your Apple device, you will be able to download and install the latest iOS.

Provided your device is supported by Woozworld and is updated to iOS 7 or better, you should then be able to download, install and execute the Woozworld App.

For a complete list of supported devices, please click this link: http://www.woozworld.com/community/help/faq/what-are-the-supported-devices-on-the-woozworld-app/

For further information on the subject, we would recommend you to visit the following Apple website:
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4623

I am trying to find the Woozworld Secrets App on the App Store and am unable to do so. Why is that?

Since we released Woozworld on mobile and it includes all the features Woozworld Secrets included and much much more, the Woozworld Secrets App has been removed permanently.

To download and install the Woozworld App from the App Store, please click this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id669521511?cid=mobile20140523&partner=mobile20140523

My App disconnects unexpectedly. What can I do to prevent this?

If your Woozworld App disconnects unexpectedly, one thing you can do is stay away from working Microwave ovens. Microwaves can interfere with a device’s Wifi connection and it only takes a short time for the Woozworld App to lose connection if its connection is disrupted. If you play the Woozworld App close to a working microwave oven and it disconnects, keep your distance from the microwave oven to see if the App’s stability is positively affected by this.

For any further assistance, please contact Woozworld Customer Support through the Woozworld online support form if need be, at: http://www.woozworld.com/community/help/

I’m seeing semi-transparent boxes in the Woozworld App. Why is that?

These boxes usually represent a loading problem at that precise moment. Simply switch between Unitz and come back or disconnect and reconnect at a later time.

For any further assistance, please contact Woozworld Customer Support through the Woozworld online support form if need be, at: http://www.woozworld.com/community/help/

Why can’t I see the Woozworld App on the Android store?

If your android device is unsupported, it will not be visible on the Google Play store. We are always working on improving the Woozworld App, so it may eventually be supported by more Android devices.

How do I find out what OS version my Android device is using?

• Go to “Settings” > “About”
• Make sure that your device indicates version 2.3.3 and up beside the “Version” field.

The Woozworld App won’t load on my Android device.

If the Woozworld App is not loading properly on your Android device, here are 3 tips you can try:
• Make sure that your device is connected to the internet.
• Try re-launching the application. Make sure that you hold the home button on your device and that you slide the Woozworld App sideway to completely close it. Launch Woozworld again and it should load properly. Also take note that on the first loading of the application, the loading might take a bit longer to complete.
• You can also delete the App and download it again.

If the issue persist, we would recommend visiting Google Play help page at: https://support.google.com/googleplay/troubleshooter/4592924

If you keep on experiencing issues loading the Woozworld application, feel free to contact us at http://www.woozworld.com/community/help/

What are the supported devices on the Woozworld App?

The Woozworld App currently only supports devices with iOS 7.0 and up installed on them. Therefore, the supported devices are as follows:

• iPhone 4
• iPhone 4S
• iPhone 5
• iPhone 5C
• iPhone 5S
• iPhone 6
• iPhone 6 Plus
• iPod Touch 5th generation
• iPad 2
• iPad 3rd generation
• iPad 4th generation
• iPad mini
• iPad mini with Retina display
• iPad Air

How do I find out what iOS version my device is using?

• Go to “Settings” > “General” > “About” > “Version”.
• Make sure that your device indicates version 7.0 and up beside the “Version” field.

For Android devices, OS 4.0.0 and up is supported.

How Do I find out what my Android OS version is?

• Go to “Settings” > “About”
• Make sure that your device indicates version 2.3.3 and up beside the “Version” field.

The App keeps on crashing and issues loading the App.

If your Woozworld app crashes and that you are experiencing issues relaunching the game, you might be out of free space on your Android device. Here is how to fix it;

By default, the Woozworld app will take up to 1GB (1000 MB) of space on your device. However, this can be changed by going into the “Settings” and changing the maximum space allowed. Default is 1000 MB, but it can be set anywhere between 200MB and 5000 MB. You can also touch the “Clean cache” button from this screen to free space directly.

Please note: the lower you set this number, the less space the app will used on your device. BUT, it also means that the app will need to redownload assets more often, which will result in a higher bandwidth usage, and a longer loading time when users moves around.

How to buy and redeem an iTunes Gift Card?

Buying and redeeming an iTunes Gift Card to make purchases in the Woozworld App is easier than you think!

Once you have your iTunes Gift Card*, you can redeem it from your computer, iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch by following the redemption instructions on the back of the card. You can even redeem by taking a photo of the PIN code using the camera on your Mac or iOS device!

Once you have your credits in your iTunes account, you can go back to Woozworld, open your ShopZ and buy all the packs you want! If the transaction is successfully completed, you should receive your items shortly.

*Are you wondering where you can find a iTunes Gift Card?  Click here for more information.

How to buy and redeem a Google Play Gift Card?

Buying and redeeming a Google Play Gift Card to make purchases in the Woozworld App is easier than you think!

Once you have your Google Play Gift Card*, you can redeem it using your computer or the Google Play Store app. Redeemed Gift Cards will appear on your account as part of your Google Play balance.

You can also open your ShopZ, and buy all the packs you want by redeeming your Card directly from there.

After choosing a pack, you will see a window like this:
FAQ_GiftCardEN2

Click on “Redeem” and you will see another window like this one:

FAQ_GiftCardEN3

Enter your Gift Card code, click on “Redeem” and your transaction will be complete! You should receive your items shortly.

*Are you wondering where you can find a Google Play Gift Card?  Click here to see the list of retailers for your location.