In order to add a YouTube video to your Wallz, you will need to;
- Click on Wallz
- Click on the Youtube icon
- Click on “Post” and voila!
We’re looking forward to see what you have to share!
How to take a picture and post it on my Albumz?
You can now take pictures in Woozworld and share them on your Wallz! You can comment and your friends can also comment on your pictures! Become a cool photographer!
Taking and saving pictures gives you 1 Preztige Pointz every time! You can keep taking pictures as long as you have Energy, so make sure to stock up so you can keep taking as many pictures as you want.
To take pictures simply click on the little camera next to the edit button.
Simply click and drag the button to select the zone. Let go of the button to take the photo. Press Esc to cancel. Cancelled pictures will not count for your daily total.
Once your picture is taken, you will need to give a name to that picture and assign it to an Albumz.
If you need to create an Albumz, simply click on “create an albumz” and assign your picture to it.
Once its assigned to an Albumz you can choose to add a comment and post it on your Wallz. And you are done! It’s that easy!
How do I organize my Albumz?
To move a picture from an Albumz to another, you will need to at least have 2 albumz. To create an Albumz, you will need to click on “Albumz” and click on “New Albumz”.
Give it a name and click on create.
Select the image you wish to move by checking the box.
And click on “Move to”.
Select the other Albumz you wish to send it to and you are done!
Settings – General
Under the General tab in your Settings options, you will be able to enable or disable certain options;
- Show current location : Lets your Friends see when you’re online and join you where you are.
- Publish achievement : Your Friends will receive a notification in-game every time you complete an Achievement.
- Purchase confirmation message : A confirmation message will be displayed when you complete a purchase from a Shop Podz.
- Show me as VIP : If you’re a VIP, check this box to have a golden profile.
- Ignore friend requests : If you activate this option, you will not receive any friend requests.
- Ignore Relationship requests : If you activate this option, all relationship requests will be automatically ignored.
Settings – Notifications
Under the Notifications tab in your Settings options, you will be able to enable or disable certain options;
- Hot Friends login : enable/disable the notification when your Hot friends connect to Woozworld.
- Unitz Visits : enable/disable the notification when someone visits your Unitz.
- Sales : enable/disable the notification if you make a sale.
- Hot friend’s achievements : enable/disable the notification when your Hot friend completes an achievement.
- New message : enable/disable the notification when you receive a new message.
- New friend requests : enable/disable the notification when you receive a new friend request.
- Post on my Wallz : enable/disable the notification when someone posts on your Wallz.
- Comment on my activity : enable/disable the notification when someone makes a comment on one of your posts.
First, click on “Friends” in the menu on the left side of the WoozIn.
Click on the “Actions” button next to the name of the Woozen you want to add as a Hot Friend. Click on “Add to Hot friends”. And you’re done!