Billing

Billing

How do I apply a Woozworld Gift Card to my Woozworld account?

To apply a Woozworld Gift Card to your Woozworld account:

Web

1. Go to http://www.woozworld.com/.

2. Log in or create a new account.

3. Once connected to your account, click the “Redeem” button which is located on top of the screen.

Redeem border

4. Follow the onscreen instructions to apply your Gift Card to your Woozworld account.

5. Enjoy!

App

In order to redeem a Woozworld Gift Card on the Woozworld App, you will need to click on the “Menu” button at the bottom left of your screen and then click on “Options”.

From there enter the code in the “Activation Code” field and click on “Redeem”.

Issues entering or receiving your code via SMS transactions

If you are experiencing issue entering or receiving your code for a SMS transaction, please contact us through our help submission form and we will assist you in the best delays possible. When you contact us for this kind of issue, please take the time to include the code you have received or the phone number that you have entered for the transaction.

It’s not accepting my payment information! What do I do?

Make sure that your information are entered correctly. If you are entering a credit card number, make sure that you are entering the number in a single trait, without any spaces or hyphens.

Credit Card Exemple

Another common mistake is to have the wrong country selected in the upper right corner of the window.

Please keep in mind that we have certain measures in place to prevent abuse such has a maximum of three (3) transactions per day, per credit card/paypal account. There is also a maximum of 10 transactions per 21 days.

If you believe that the reasons above are not the source of the issue, please contact us through our help submission form and we will assist you in the best delays possible.

Unauthorized charges billed on my Apple ID

If you notice that some unauthorized transactions on your Apple ID, please contact the Apple customer support at:

http://www.apple.com/support/mac/app-store/contact.html?form=account&topic=MacAppStoreAccountandBilling

Please also inform the Woozworld Support team if you have received a refund from Apple for an iTunes transaction.

If you wish to have more information regarding the Woozworld account on which it was applied, please contact us at http://www.woozworld.com/community/help/.

Unauthorized charges billed on your mobile phone bill

If you notice that some unauthorized transactions on your mobile phone bill, please contact us through our help submission form mentioning your Woozworld account, and possibly the dates at which you were billed and we will then investigate the issue from there.

Unauthorized transactions billed on your credit card/paypal account

If you notice that some unauthorized transactions on your credit card or paypal account, please contact us through our help submission form mentioning your Woozworld account, and possibly the dates at which you were billed and we will then investigate the issue from there.

Please keep in mind that your credit card/paypal information needs to be entered manually for each transaction.

I made a purchase with my credit card/Paypal and I did not receive it on my account!

When making a purchase through our online store, ALWAYS reconnect to your account. This will force a refresh of your account and your purchase will be displayed properly.

If you have reconnected to your account and you still haven’t received your purchase, please contact us through our help submission form and we will assist you in the best delays possible.

I just purchased an offer via SMS and its not on my account !

When making a purchase via SMS it is possible that it may take up to 30 minutes before it will show up on your account. Also, when making a purchase ALWAYS reconnect to your account. This will force a refresh of your account and your purchase will be displayed properly.

If you have waited for 30 minutes and reconnected to your account and you still haven’t received your purchase, please contact us through our help submission form and we will assist you as quickly as possible.

How do I contact Woozworld Customer Support?

You may contact Woozworld Support by completing and sending the contact form located at http://www.woozworld.com/community/help/.

Why am I receiving error message “You have reached the maximum number of authorized transactions at this time. Please try again at a later time. For additional information, please click this link.” when I try to make a transaction on the Woozworld Store?

Woozworld has the security of its users at heart. Which is why we have implemented some limitations on the amount of store transactions one can perform within a set amount of time. This limit has been implemented to prevent fraudulent transactions from occurring in large amounts. The solution is simply to try again at a later time or day. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

What is Woozworld’s policy regarding chargebacks?

Unless the chargeback was performed because of a legitimate issue that was caused by a defect within the Woozworld system and that resulted in a transaction not completing successfully, it is company policy at Woozworld to permanently block access to a Woozworld account for which a chargeback was filed.

Please be aware that it is also company policy to immediately refund a transaction reported by a user encountering one of the issues below, no questions asked:

• Problem with a transaction.
  • Not receiving purchased goods.
  • Recurrence not authorized.
  • Unauthorized transaction or friendly fraud.

Therefore, we strongly advise you to contact Woozworld Customer Support should you wish to request a refund for a performed transaction. We will be glad to assist you accordingly. Please allow some time for us to perform a proper investigation so submit as much detailed information as possible. Please take note that in the case of friendly fraud, to prevent this type of situation from happening again, the account’s access to the Woozworld website will most likely be blocked permanently.

To contact Woozworld Customer Support, please submit a written request through the Woozworld online Help form at: http://www.woozworld.com/community/help/

How to buy and redeem an iTunes Gift Card?

Buying and redeeming an iTunes Gift Card to make purchases in the Woozworld App is easier than you think!

Once you have your iTunes Gift Card*, you can redeem it from your computer, iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch by following the redemption instructions on the back of the card. You can even redeem by taking a photo of the PIN code using the camera on your Mac or iOS device!

Once you have your credits in your iTunes account, you can go back to Woozworld, open your ShopZ and buy all the packs you want! If the transaction is successfully completed, you should receive your items shortly.

*Are you wondering where you can find a iTunes Gift Card?  Click here for more information.

How to buy and redeem a Google Play Gift Card?

Buying and redeeming a Google Play Gift Card to make purchases in the Woozworld App is easier than you think!

Once you have your Google Play Gift Card*, you can redeem it using your computer or the Google Play Store app. Redeemed Gift Cards will appear on your account as part of your Google Play balance.

You can also open your ShopZ, and buy all the packs you want by redeeming your Card directly from there.

After choosing a pack, you will see a window like this:
FAQ_GiftCardEN2

Click on “Redeem” and you will see another window like this one:

FAQ_GiftCardEN3

Enter your Gift Card code, click on “Redeem” and your transaction will be complete! You should receive your items shortly.

*Are you wondering where you can find a Google Play Gift Card?  Click here to see the list of retailers for your location.