May 8, 2015
Elephantz have been stomping around Woozworld for a while now, but there’s a new group in town: MONKEYS! These rambunctious bundles of energy are close to Woozen-level intelligence… and they have the personality quirks to match.
– King, the most regal of monkeys, is also the only colorable breed! His favorite monkey garment is the pirate hat, because he’s always ready for adventure!
– Snooty Sir thinks of himself as the King. This monkey sure knows how to throw shade.
– Clever Cleve knows more monkey facts than she knows what to do with, but she’s no snobby Sir. She’s happy to share!
– Bananas is an unpredictable one. You never what Bananas will say or do next, except that it’ll be zany!
– Poor teenage Daria is going through a bit of an existential crisis. She may be moody, but she always feels better when wearing her beret.
– Suave is a smooth-talking monkey, prone to giving compliments – and maybe a little primping underneath his fedora.
– Watch out for Fred – he’s the troublemaker of the bunch. This mohawk-loving punk monk(ey) will do just about anything for a prank!
– Last but certainly not least, George is your typical, high-energy, supercurious monkey. If you had a Monkey WooPet in the past, you already know George!
Which monkey is your favorite?